Posted on: Monday 7 Sep 2020
Smallblog v0.7 has been released. It is now available on sourcehut. Smallblog may also be fetched via
go get git.sr.ht/~abyxcos/smallblog.
This release is suitable for general use.
- Smallblog.go is a rewrite of smallblog.lua in golang.
- Required file/folder structure has been relaxed. As long as your filename or filepath forms something that looks like a date (
YYYY.MM.DD) the file will be recognized and parsed.
- Parsing is now recursive, you can have project files outside of the previous date paths and they will be properly generated and indexed.
- Smallblog.go runs substantially faster than the previous iterations.
- No known issues. Please view the bug tracker for an updated view of issues.